Lawyer Options in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Law Offices of Matthew L. Taylor specializes in California civil litigation with an emphasis on Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Business Litigation, Employment and Wage Claims, and Receiverships. Law Offices of Matthew L. Taylor is located in Rancho Cucamonga, California, and offers a free initial consultation with an attorney on all cases. We speak Spanish. Hablamos Español.
- $26,000,000 for sanitation truck drivers for failure to provide proper meal breaks.
- $3,000,000 for workers when an employer installed hidden surveillance in employee bathrooms and break areas.
- $1,900,000 for workers in a manufacturing plant for failure to provide proper rest and meal breaks.
- $975,000 for delivery drivers who were given assigned shifts that did not provide enough time for rest and meal breaks.
- $3,100,000 for a man with spinal injuries who was injured in a construction site accident.
- $565,000 for a woman injured in an auto accident
- $700,000 for two truck drivers injured in a truck vs. truck accident.
- $450,000 for a woman injured in an auto accident.
Matthew Taylor has been licensed as an attorney in California since 1995.
Heather Hamby has been licensed as an attorney in California since 2004.
Serving the cities of Claremont, Pomona, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino, Chino Hills, Ontario, Montclair, La Verne, San Dimas, Glendora, and the entire Inland Empire and Pomona Valley.